View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #53
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I watched as Lynn had almost fell in the sink as she was trying to get a look at my handy work. I laughed slightly and then watched closely and she bent over to run the bath water. I waited for her to lay back in the tub and close her eyes.

I said, "Lynn, I see you were trying to get a look at my art work. I'm sorry about that, but you were warned and it became necessary. I'm sure you'd agree that the final results were worth a little pain. Just think of it as a little something that you'll have to remember this night forever."

I walked over and sat on the edge of the tub, and started to gently stroke Lynn's shoulder. I said, "Lynn do you believe in fate?" Not waiting for an answer I continued, "I do, fate has us brought us together for a purpose. I think we may be meant for each other, only time will tell. Lynn, I need to know if I can trust you. I want to do something incredible for you, give you the weekend of your life, but first I need to know that I can trust you. Convince me that I have your trust"
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote