View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #48
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not only did Lynn hold him tightly with her arms but she unconsciously tightened her virginal walls. Her muscles held him tightly as a new flow of pleasure rolled over her. She looked into his eyes and did not see a monster any longer and as on cue he seduced her with encouraging words. "Lynn, do you feel the pleasure, give into it." And I did, I gave into the pleasure by holding him tighter and allowing myself to move along his smooth muscled back. He felt so good to me, so strong, so solid so accessable. Someone to give me pleasure to share pleasure with. I had been alone so long that I wanted this. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him as I had never kissed another. I moved my hips against his, I felt a need deep within me and wanted to get to it. I could just feel it on the outer fringes of my body as I began to thrust my sex. I could feel you going deeper and deeper within me. I found I wanted that, I wanted what it would produce. My body was letting go of it's juices preparing me for something that I had never had before and I knew that you could make it happen. "I want it".
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote