View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 11:58 PM   #5
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Couple-on-couple is a very common fantasy for me. A rough sketch of one such:

The slaver has his showroom on a remote private island. The couple of wealthy young sadists have flown in with the usual briefcase full of cash, pocket change for them really, and will leave with two delightful new playthings for their own dungeon. The slaver keeps his collars, chains and shackles for use on his next captives; clients bring their own restraints when they pick up. These terrified purchases will be tightly bound with ropes, naked of course, and gagged for transport. Who are the unfortunate (or lucky?) bits of merchandise? Young newlyweds captured on their honeymoon cruise? A brother and sister taken from their family vacation home? Two careless college students who won't be coming back from spring break? No matter; all they are now are figures in the SOLD column on a ledger...

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote