View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #40
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I kept my eyes closed tight, with someone raping my mouth in front of my son is a sight that is unbearable and I want to escape it by keeping my eyes closed.... my body is aching with brutal blows of my rapist and my mind is crying as I am raped...

Suddenly, he hits on my breasts with his knee and air is blown out of my lungs... I scream and fall on floor on my back my hands go to my chest and in a moment, he lifts my legs and turns me over on my belly as if he is lifting a large pillow....

I realize what he wants to do and I want to stop him... I try very hard to stop him but he manages to place his dick on my vaginal entrance and in a sharp move, he enters me. I am dry, and have been a one man woman throughout my life, and a cock almost two times thicker and half longer than my husband sends waves of pain thoroughout my body... I feel as if I am a virgin..... I hit the floor with my weak punches to express furstration but helpless against a powerful rapist with a monstor dick....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote