View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #37
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I watch with horror as you forcefully stuff my mouth with your dick.... I couldnt stop you as I am panicked... it is so disgusting that immediately, I wanted to vomit, but I somehow control that sensation.... I keep my mouth open and take care that my teeth dont touch your flesh and you keep jerking my head back and forth....

slowly it grows bigger and hard... seems like I just cant take it all in my mouth.... it grows beyond my ability.... Its far bigger than my husband's cock and I rarely give blow job to him because I dont like the odor of sperm and pee on dick... yours is bigger and the odor is far stronger....

I am helpless, keep pushing u away by keeping one hand on ur thighs but there is no escape
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote