View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:59 AM   #35
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

My heart skips a bit when you swing the knife towards me, it cuts my top but for a moment I feel as if I am gone... the fear grips me and even numbs my mind.... I cant react nor even I can cry as you pull me closer to you croach....

I scream loud in pain as your powerful kick hits me on my croach.... eyes open wide and mouth also opens to scream loud... I almost fall on floor taking support of my hands.... I look at you, Please sir I beg you to leave me.... I am a respected lady and its even more humiliating to do such things in front of my son... I join my hands and weep in front of you....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote