View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #29
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I am punched on my breast in response to my plea, it was so shocking and painful that I feel down. My senses go numb further as he comes and keeps his shoe on my belly and even kicks me and warns me to follow what he says....

I break inside with such brutal blows.... I look at my son he is trembling with fear and my whole body is aching specially belly and my left breast as they have received toughest blows ever in life.

I look at him, still masked.... Sir, please show mercy, u r telling me to remove my clothes infront of my own mature son... sir, I beg u, please dont humiliate me like this... it is like killing my self respect forever....

I start sob with loads of tears.....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote