View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

:You will find out what I want." I growl as I grab you by the back of your neck and drag you over to where your son is sitting.

"Get down on your knees Bitch and don't you dare move." I then lean over and rip the plug to a lamp out of the socket. Pulling my knife out of its sheath on my belt, I slice the cord from the lamp and then tie the son's hands behind his back. Next, I rip the phone cord from the wall and use it to tie his feet to the legs of the chair.

Finished with that task, I turn to the mom. "Get your top off; I want to see your tits."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote