View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #32
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walk over to the closet with the amenities and scoff. "bah, these are useless until I have had a taste of the woman." I prefer taking my prey direct and swiftly at the begining before using any toys for extra excitement.
Looking down at the woman I tie her hands behind her back, making the knotts doubly tight and then I spread open her legs and tie each ankle to a chair leg. I like them to fight but I like them to know how helpless they are.
I look over her dress and pull out another seat and wait, holding my gloved hands before me, staring from behind my black tinted glasses. all in due time, all in due time.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote