View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No answer, can't have that. The least bit of defiance allowed will grow until you feel able to fight. My head turns and I bite down on the inside of your ankle. Little more than a nip, but enough to let you know that I am unhappy. "Answer me." Grinding my hips against yours, feeling the warmth of your hole against me. Hand sliding between us and probing along your panties. "I want to know if I am tearing your innocence away from you."