View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am a homeless bum, just trying to survive. I spend a lot of time down by this building where a lot of doctors have their offices. I have spotted this one female doctor that walks by every evening, turning her nose up and looking away and pulling her coat in as if she will be contaminated if she even looks at me.

Well tonight is the night. I know she has late hours today so I slide into an alley opening as I catch a glimpse of her coming down the sidewalk. Peeking around the corner again, I see her glancing around as I am not in my usual place.

Hearing the click of her high heels getting louder.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote