View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #14
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah well.. there isnt a country on this planet whos goverment isnt made up of self serving elitists.. and anyone who thinks there is also believes that the NWO is a group of wrestlers started by Hulk Hogan.. the Bilderberg Group is a techno band and that the Illuminati makes light bulbs .. Or worse of all.. is braindead and mentally asleep enough to deny any of those groups even exsist...and as far as Mormons or ANY religion goes for that matter.. I could care less if someone bows down and worships a potato if thats what makes them happy.. for the simple fact that I personally may not believe the whole Bible story..I'm at least mature and intelligent enough to not knock someone else for their beliefs because theres a chance they just might be right and I;'m wrong.... NOONE walking knows for sure.. and anyone that thinks they do know for sure is small minded and think that their beliefs are the universes own law and anyone that disagrees with them is just plain stupid. In other words.. they are the perfect politican.

And GirlAnachronism, please dont think any of that was directed at YOU or anything you said personally.. cuz that wasnt the way i intended it

Last edited by Mr. Wiggles; 06-19-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote