View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 11:13 AM   #245
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default WPC Maheet Bindra in the line of duty (BBC)

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 5

He had hold of my waist and was heaving it up into my poor bottom, forcing my groin against the vibrating thing, that hurt, so I pressed back trying to be off it, he pushed into me harder, it was really big the thing made my bum hole stretched around it and he kept thrusting it in and out over and over, I felt him force it deeper, and tried to pull away but he grabbed my shoulders and forced it into me harder and harder. I was crying and weeping, he was just grunting and forcing it up into me, pressing my groin to that awful thing, then my legs started to snatch and tremble and I was pleading for him to stop but he ignored me , and it was sliding in and out of me harder and harder, and then, then . . . It was terrible”
“what was terrible P C Bindra?”
“ I . . I . .I came”
“You came?”
“Yes I came, I had an orgasm while they raped me, it was all to much, the vibrations, and his penis right up inside my bum, it was awful!”
“I am sure it was, what happened then P C Bindra?”
“They realised, and where laughing and videoing me, as this man anally raped me, then he got faster and faster, fucking me harder and harder, and I was struggling and straining under him, and then . . then I . . I came again, and the rapist forced his penis right up inside me and gripped my shoulders really tight, he shouted and he ejaculated up into my . . My bottom”
“He ejaculated into your rectum?”
“Yes into my rectum, he was gasping and laughing, and there was loads of it forcing up inside me, thumping over and over, all this heat up inside me, they were laughing and joking as he finished inside me”
“It must have been awful for you?”
“Yes, I kept cumming while he was doing it up inside me, I, I couldn’t help it, I was shocked and humiliated, he, he pulled out and all the air he had forced inside me came out, and they laughed at that too as I farted, all his semen tumbled out, and then another one of them pushed him out of the way and mounted me, he forced himself into me, into my bottom again, I begged for them to stop, but one of them punched my face and told me to shut the fuck up!

“Please continue P.C Bindra”
“he . . he raped me anally too, and then he pulled his penis out and forced it into my Virgina and then after a few thrusts he came in me. That seemed worse than what they had done to my bottom because I didn’t want to become pregnant off these horrible men. Then this scruffy looking little fat man, came up to me and forced his fingers into my pussy and his thumb up my bottom, he told me they were going to keep me as their little pakki fuck toy. I swore at him and tried to get free, he punched me and held me around the face as he directed one of the others to undo my hands and they forced them behind my back and tied my elbows together, then he held me upright as he unbuttoned my police jacket then my white blouse, he started fondling my breasts through my nursing bra and tugging on my nipples until they were big and aching.
Then he undid the left cup and bounced and pulled my breast, he started to twist and pull on my nipples until it started to drip milk then he grinned at me and said “There that’s better” I told him to fuck off, he laughed and knelt down and began to suckle my breast, behind me someone started to finger my raped bottom.
Then they started to rape me too, it was awful I thought it would never end.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Addition of Part numbers to episodes.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote