View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 03:26 AM   #459
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Blimey! Whilst I was doing the maths, Pete was posting! 2 1/2lb a week is hardly drastic weight loss. It's about right for someone that is overweight, but reasonably active, who then takes up regular exercise and modifies their diet. Certainly not a health risk. The fat loss will probably slow after a couple more months as muscle gain begins to replace it. Eventually the scales will start to tell you you're getting fat, as muscle is denser than fat. Then it's time to ditch the scales and buy a tape measure, as my pole instructor friend would say!

Ever need any ideas or advice, Pete, you know where I am!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote