View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 02:01 PM   #446
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I must be getting healthier, tonight I actually was able to jog a little, not far little burst which added up to about a third of a mile out of a two mile walk, but even so I was able to carry on walking at a decent pace, and without wanting to be sick. Which may not sound much, but when you consider that a couple of months ago I couldn't run a hundred feet for the bus without feeling like I was going to have a heart attack, I'll take it
Won't be long before you are chasing me on one of my 5k runs

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote