View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 01:28 PM   #57
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We knew the fiesty girl would be hard to control. We made a scipt for her to say. Things like she had to run and get something to eat, or she was late to meet a fiend. Stuff to end the call.

We bound the girl hand and foot and laid her on the sofa. Soon the phone rang. I grabbed a knife and held the tip in her cunt. "Make one wrong move and I'll bury this thing in you and twist it all around. By the time anyone gets here it will be too late!" I tell her. I pick the phone up and hold it where I can hear.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote