View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:37 AM   #68
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I took a shower, trying hard to get all their junk off me. I don't think I've ever been so stiff and sore. The water helped my muscles but didn't do a thing to help the welts.

I dried and put on makeup - avoiding my own eyes. My own husband - no matter what, I'd never given him reason to treat me this way. If anything, I'd taken a lot from him and his floozies - each younger than the last. Humiliating he didn't even try to hide them.

I came out and dressed, asking where we were going and didn't really expect an answer.

Clothes. What they picked wasn't my choice.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote