Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:23 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 10
Second Assignment

“Glenna we know who sabotaged our Machine.”
“Who was it Molly?”
“Mira did it.”
“You can’t be serious! She couldn’t have done anything!”
“She did it and we have a surveillance tape of her messing with the machine if you don’t believe me. Your second assignment is to get her to confess why she did it and who her accomplice was. I will be joining you.”
Glenna’s extreme distrust for Molly reared its ugly head again. She reluctantly accepted the mission. Molly knew Glenna didn’t believe Mira would have traitorous actions, so she showed Glenna the incriminating tape. She was surprised to see Mira and the woman in a black cat suit.

Mira was confused. No one told her she had to play the victim today! That means someone thought she did something bad. She sighed and hoped whoever tortured her for information didn’t use needles. She hated needles. Suddenly Glenna and Molly walked in. Molly spoke first.
“We know what you did. Make it easier for yourself and tell us why you did it. Who was your accomplice?”
“I didn’t do anything. Glenna, you know I wouldn’t do anything right? I’ve listened to you talking about things and I’m you’re friend!”
Glenna avoided Mira’s eyes and looked at Molly. Molly nodded and Glenna showed Molly a box full of needles.
“You know what we’re going to do if you don’t tell us.”
“Please…I don’t know anything! Don’t use needles, please!”
“I will ask you one more time. Who was your accomplice? Why did you sabotage the Machine?”
“I…someone sabotaged the machine? Is that what you think I did? I’m telling you I didn’t do it!”
Molly looked at Glenna and she nodded. Glenna took a needle and scraped it against Mira’s labia. Mira screamed as the needle pierced her pussy lip. A louder scream bellowed from her mouth as the needle pushed through the other lip. The wound bled lightly onto the table.
“Tell us what we want to know and Glenna won’t sew your pussy shut with needles.”
“I…I…I…I don’t know!”
“Glenna, do it.”
She slid four more needles through Mira’s pussy lips, sewing her pussy shut. Mira screamed from the pain and begged them to stop. Blood pooled onto the table and Molly continued to interrogate Mira.
“Tell us what we want to know.”
“Please…don’t…know…anything…please.”
“Glenna put more needles in her pussy.”
“I have a better idea, watch.”
Glenna took a needle and rubbed Mira’s left nipple, making it harder. Mira knew what was coming and begged her to not pierce her nipple. Glenna ignored Mira’s protest and stabbed her in the center of the nipple. The needle went through her nipple and into Mira’s breast. Screaming, she begged Glenna to stop the torture. Glenna didn’t stop until the head of the needle was all that was outside of the nipple
“Good idea Glenna. Now put more needles in her right breast.”
“No please, I really don’t know anything! Please! No, no, no NOOOOOOO OOOOOO HOOOOOOOH HOOOUCH!”
She screamed again and again and again as a total of six needles pierced her breast. Glenna pushed them in as far as they could go.
“Molly obviously the needles aren’t working. We need to use something more…nasty.”
“Are you sure you want to try them?”
“She sabotaged the Machine and is no longer my friend because of that.”
“Ok, only if you’re sure.”
Glenna nodded at Molly and she disappeared into the shadows. She returned moments later holding something far worse than needles in her hands. Mira’s eyes reflected her fear and she begged them to not use the foot long hatpins.
“You know what these are and you know what we’re going to do. Now tell us why you sabotaged the Machine. We might be merciful and remove your needles when you are knocked out.”
“Ok…ok, I sabotaged the machine by accident!”
Glenna and Molly looked at each other. Both shook their heads.
“If that were true you would have told us before we tortured you. Now we will give you one more chance, who was your accomplice and why did you resort to sabotage?”
“I don’t know anything, I keep telling you!”
“Do it Glenna.”
Mira was protesting and pleading for Glenna to stop but to no avail. Glenna continued to keep her eyes away from Mira’s. A tear escaped her eye and ran down her cheek. She hated how her former friend betrayed her and the whole Society and wished Mira would tell her and Molly what they wanted to know. She pressed the first pin up against the middle of her left breast.
“Wait a moment Glenna, move the hatpin further back. This will cause her more pain when her entire left breast is punctured and that might make her talk.”
“Please…I’ll do anything…”
“Mira you know from firsthand experience that the hatpins will require a large amount of force to push through someone’s skin. Don’t make her do this to you. Tell us what we want to know.”
“I…I…”
Glenna slowly pushed the pin into her breast. Mira screamed louder. She had never felt such pain! She continued to slowly push the pin further and further inside. Mira screamed louder and louder. The pin met resistance from the skin on the other side. Finally, the skin allowed the pin to push through. The pain was unbearable and Mira almost passed out from it.
“If you don’t tell us what we want to know, Glenna will have the next pin going directly in your right nipple the same way she did the needle in your left.”
“Mira I don’t want to do it. Please, tell us why!”
“…why…don’t…believe…me…please…know…nothing…”
Glenna sighed and another tear escaped her eye. She let it fall and waited for it to hit the ground, hoping Mira would tell them the information at the last second. When she didn’t, Glenna did what Molly instructed and started impaling the breast centering on the nipple. Mira felt the worst pain she had ever felt as the pin went further and further into her breast. Her screams practically woke the dead as the pin went further and further inside. Suddenly Mira stopped screaming. Something odd filled her eyes and Molly looked at her questioningly.
“Who was your accomplice?”
“She…she…she made me…she made me…mind…control…me…”
“Glenna, don’t push the pin further inside her. She’s ready to talk. Now, who was your accomplice?”
“It…it…it…was…her…the…greatest…she…isn’t…she isn’t dead…it’s…it’s…Mmmemlmmellmaph!…”
Molly quickly covered Mira’s mouth. That was a close one! Mira almost revealed the identity of The Greatest Agent to Glenna and the Machine wasn’t fixed yet! That could have been a disaster. Glenna looked at Molly questioningly.
“What is going on?”
“Leader, we need to go on the mission now. Glenna, you’re coming with us. This will be your third mission and I promise I will tell you everything you have always wanted to know.”
“What about Mira?”
“Hillary and Nancy will finish with her.”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:30 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote