Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 6
The Lifeguard

June 25, 2010

It’s a very hot day, so I decide to go to the pool. A lifeguard gives me a few lustful looks and I see a potential victim. I think I’ll come tomorrow and tease him conspicuously. Before I leave I talk to the lifeguards and find out all of their names. My lustful boy is Eric Johnson. The other three are Nick Wilson, Hillary Fowler, and Nancy Rutledge. After my day at the pool I drive home, thinking of a plan to rape Eric, my first victim.

July 26, 2010

Today I go back to the pool wearing a very revealing bikini. Eric notices me immediately and checks me out even more. After making sure my top wasn’t secure enough, I jumped in right in front of him. Just like I planned my top falls off. He really notices me when I get out with my breasts exposed! Yes, his eyes look the same as Paul’s before he revealed his true identity. It’s hard not to laugh as people try to tell me about my problem but are too uncomfortable to do it. I make sure to look real embarrassed when I put my top back on.
At closing time Eric comes to talk to me.
“Hey there.”
“Hey.”
“So I liked your boobs.”
“What?”
“Oh…er…that is…I meant to say…”
“You’re just another horny guy looking for a good time aren’t you?”
He looks real pissed now and takes a few menacing steps towards me. I slap him on the face hard. It’s too bad it didn’t create a scene, but the slap is enough for him to back off. I’d better be careful and stalk him from a distance from now on.

August 10, 2010

It’s just after sunset and I’m ready to rape that horny man. I slip through the back window undetected. The twilight casts eerie shadows inside the house. I creep and crawl to Eric’s room where I know he’s sleeping. I enter the room and quickly use a stun gun to make sure he doesn’t move. He wakes up, feeling the gun and I cover his mouth to silence any cry he might make.
Now comes the exciting part! After taking off all our clothes I handcuff his hands to the bed so he won’t escape. By this time the effects of the stun gun are wearing off and he starts struggling.
“Bitch, what the fuck are you doing?”
“Well now, that’s no way to talk to a lady now is it?”
“You’re no lady, you’re just a slut!”
Even when men are tied up they still have to call women sluts, bitches, and hoes! Yet strangely I’m enjoying it.
“I’m a slut am I? Well, your cock doesn’t look like it’s worth a damn. Look at the thing, all saggy and droopy.”
THAT gets him started. Oh the foul words that comes out of his mouth and I’m enjoying every word of it!
I start to rub that cock of his. Ooh it’s getting nice and hard now!
“Hey, what are you doing? Stop touching me!”
Finally he’s begging me to stop. I thought he never would! Ignoring his protests, I wrap my fingers around his cock and move my hand up and down slowly. His cock quickly rises and I look at it hungrily.
“Mm baby, that’s such a nice cock! Wanna see my pussy?”
“I don’t want to look at your ugly little body! Let me go!”
“Oh now you’re going to pay Eric” I say as I straddle his face “You’re going to pay!” He gives a muffled scream as I lower my pussy onto his face!
“Lick my pussy bastard!”
He decides to be defiant and bites my pussy instead. It hurts and arouses me. I don’t let up though and make him gag on my pussy. Finally after a few more bites and moans I feel his tongue inside me.
“That’s a good boy! Oooh yes, just like that! Mmm, don’t stop now!”
He’s doing such a good job that I decide to return the favor. I lie on top of him as he’s still licking me and blow softly on his cock. It gets even bigger and I tease him by barely licking the head of his cock. As I take it inside my mouth, he suddenly slides his whole tongue inside me. Moaning, we suck each other off until we both get amazing orgasms.
“Ah, that was good my naughty boy!”
He looks very angry with me and I decide to tease him with my tits.
"Oooh Eric, didn't you say you liked my boobs? Yeah, you did. Don't you want to touch them and lick them?"
"I don't want your ugly titties!"
"Well, too bad Mr. Small Size Cock. You're going to lick my breast and you're going to like it!"
I lay myself on top of him to where my right breast touches his face. He bites it hard!
"Ouch! That's a very bad boy. You need to be punished!"
I change my position to where his nose and mouth are between my breasts, smothering him. He moans in fear and tries to free his hands.
"You'd better start licking me!"
He doesn't cooperate at first, but then I can feel his nice, wet tongue licking in between my breast. I praise him like a dog and let him breathe. He continues licking all over my breast. I moan as he nibbles on my nipple for a little bit then starts sucking.
"Oh yes, that's it Eric, suck my breast, ooh baby! Now that wasn't so bad right?"
He doesn’t reply to me and looks very angry with me. I don’t like the look in his eyes, so I cover them with my panties.
“Hey fuck you! You fucking bitch! What the fuck are you going to do?”
“Fuck you.”
“No, fuck you bitch!”
“No really, I’m going to fuck you.”
“FUCK YOU BITCH!”
I realize this man isn’t going to understand words but action. So, I wrap my fingers around his cock again and rub it for a few more minutes. Next, I get my pussy right above his cock and slowly move down. He moans as the head of his cock brushes against my pussy, but doesn’t object to it. I let his cock enter my pussy and we both scream.
“Uuuh mmm baby, your cock is so hard baby! OOOh Oh yes!”
“Oooh stop it you fucking bitch! Quit raping me, stop!”
As I move my pussy up and down on his big hard cock, I moan louder and louder. I feel so much pleasure that I can’t hear his protests.
“Mmm, baby I love your cock! Oooh yes baby! Mmmm, Uuuh ooooh!”
His cock twitches and I can feel him cumming inside me.
“Yeah you really are a horny man aren’t you? You like having sex with me? Yeah, you’re just a dumb guy who wants every hot woman!”
Ignoring his reply, I take Paul’s old knife out of my pants pocket. He starts screaming, crying, and carrying on.
“Please don’t kill me, I don’t want to die!”
I remember a story I read about a vampire where she said the coolest thing after someone told her they didn’t want to die. Now what was it she said? Oh yeah I remember now!
“Then you should have never been born!”
I raise the knife above his heart and stab him hard in his chest. After he makes some lovely gurgling sounds blood comes out of his mouth. I wait until he breathes no longer, leave a little card with Huntress on it, and slip back out the window.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-09-2007 at 10:26 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote