View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #4
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your feet are swinging because you are not as tall as i am. That skirt is tight a limits the range of your kicks. I tell you that i am going to fuck and abuse your body for weeks on end!! If you fight me it will not good for you and your body. I reach under and pinch your nipple hard. Your top didn't provide and protection to your big tits and nipples. That is why i came to attack you. Your nipples were sticking out like rocks got me hard. I tied up your hands with the only thing i can find is your dental floss. I been fighting not to attack women for a while, but your sent me over the edge.

i been down and grab your small ankles and tie them together. Then lift you up and throw in the back of my old van. When i open the doors you scream from what you saw in the van. The van has hooks so i can tie you and firmly and no possible escape. Next i reach down between your legs and rub your pussy and your panties are damp. I rub your clit and you moan.
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote