View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:55 AM   #16
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dad-Dau - Look Daddy I'm Pregnant HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Rolelay, POV, Pregnancy, Cum on Pussy, Cum in Pussy, Impregnation

And Its Yours

Dearest Mina,
You know I moved back home to continue my schooling, well you aren't going to believe what happened. One night I went to a frat party and came home pretty crunk. Whatever I took made me pretty damn horny and I didn't have anyone to satisfy my urges. Daddy was crashed out on the couch and for some reason in my condition I decided to make use of his cock.
Whatever came over me soon had me sucking his cock like thre was no tomorrow. His salty precum made my pussy tingle in anticipation so I slid off my panties and rode his dick hard. Daddy was pretty out of it the entire time but his dick knew what was happening. After several orgasms I felt him tense and explode inside me. I knew I should have used a condom but whats one time going to do right?

Dearest Mina,
I know its been a few months since I've written but things got pretty crazy here. My desires had gotten the better of me and I began to sleepfuck Daddy regularly. Needless to say I wound up pregnant. After I couldn't hide it anymore I decided I had to tell Daddy what was going on.
I sat on his bed and explained everything, luckily he was pretty receptive. The idea of fucking his pregnant daughter got his cock throbbing quick as I sucked it deep. For the first time Daddy even fucked me back and him pounding my pregnant pussy felt soo good we both came hard.
It's a good thing he's not my biological daddy but I still don't know how to tell mom.
Love Tara

Category: PREGNANT
Related Categories: TABOO, BIG TITS, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, CREAMPIE, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS
Keywords: tara

Look Daddy Im Pregnant HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote