View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 08:37 PM   #131
davedave

davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HAVING TROUBLE WITH subyshare ... Specifically this link "http://subyshare.com/4yrny8dq68n0/Ca...part1.rar.html", but it happens often with your links for me anyways. I choose slow download and wait the required 60 secs. I type in the provided code and click free download. the service responds with "file not found" and then when you try and re-download from the service you get a

"You have to wait 1 hour, 53 minutes, 19 seconds till next download

Download files instantly with Premium-account"

it feels very much like ploy to entice a purchase to me as it happens quite regularly. But perhaps there is another explanation. I am not sure if I have ever downloaded anything from your thread - certainly not much as most of what you have is reposts of movies I have had for years. you do have the occasional new film like the example above and I have tried several others of yours no more than 5 and always seem to have the same results most are generally downloaded elsewhere because let's face it everybody copies everybody here. Please let me know if I am the only one having issues?
davedave is offline   Reply With Quote