View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 02:33 AM   #11
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

ok.... lets begin, first time I m playing a role who is elder to me.... Let me describe myself for the role.

I am Niki, married and a housewife of a corporate professional. I am 5'6 38 30 36, somewhat overweight but for my age, I am indeed very sexy. Even though I hv a son, I have maintained my self so well that I always get compliments for my skin, hairs, appearance and even my sense of dressing and make up. I normally spend my time taking care of my husband and son and watching TV, spending heavily in natural producs that help me in staying young and beautiful.

My sex life is also good and I enjoy almost everyday of mylife with some or the other activities....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote