View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 09:58 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So focused am I on my actions that I don't notice Marcie going limp. I just keep pounding into her limp form, pressing my body down on top of her. Grunting into her ear as I do. My eyes close, and i feel myself letting go again. It fills her abused body, and smile as I fall backwards letting her go. I realize that she isn't moving when she slides off the table, collapsing into a heap. Turning her over and slapping her face, "Wake up Marice, you don't get to sleep through this."