View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is no response to my words, or my thrusting. Just small grunts of pain that I can barely hear over my labored breathing and grunts. I fold myself over Marcie, pressing our bodies together as tightly as I can. My hands slide under her body, gripping her tits. Holding onto them tightly, using them to pull her body backwards onto me to meet each pounding thrust. Pressing my lips against the side of her cheek, getting some of her sweaty hair between my lips.