View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 12:54 PM   #34
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I am not attracted to small guys. If that were the case I might as well be with a woman. I dont want someone my size, I want bigger.
Back to the vagina elasticity mystery.
Can a big man slide it all in your vagina if you're too small ?
I've heard most of the pleasure comes from the clit feelings, and the vagina bottom is senseless. Hence the expression size dont' matter, it's all about how you use it.

I think it's one of the reason women are afraid of me. I'm so tall. They think I have a gigantic cock. And.....they're right. I could probably never slide it in tiny pussies like pf one. Ho shit loose talk again. Sorry pf, I was only insulting myself, not you, I am the elephant man here ok ? sorry

Anyway, if a girl ever chooses to get in bed with me, it will take several sessions to enlarge her slot.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote