View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #32
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I can't speak for ChiTownHoney here but in my opinion "poor choice of clothing" doesn't mean the man's clothes are "cheap" or not of any name brands but rather about the style, the combination, the general way his clothes look on him and make him look. A man wearing "cheap", non-brand clothes can still look quite sexy if he simply makes the right choices about what to wear.
Very well said. Its not all about the brands, even though I am a brand whore. its about how you put yourself together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Yes, no doubt about that. Enough women are just a different kind of prostitute. Many women can be bought with money to stay with a guy and have sex with him no matter how physically repulsive he might be, no matter what a scorched personality he might sport.

Unfortunately, thats true. A man can be fat and unattractive, then you see he is wearing a Movado watch, and a Dolce&Gabbana shirt and then he is not so unattractive anymore.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote