View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #25
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrad
Spoken like a true prodigy. Absolutely right, I've lost count of the times I've seen horrible fat, arrogant, ugly, badly dressed, and uncouth men with total stunners on their arm. I look at them and see they have gold rolex watches, they get into big mercedes cars etc. It makes me so sad.
Yes, no doubt about that. Enough women are just a different kind of prostitute. Many women can be bought with money to stay with a guy and have sex with him no matter how physically repulsive he might be, no matter what a scorched personality he might sport.
I think the important question is: Would you prefer such a woman at your side instead of one that actually appreciates you for who and what you are?
Concrad!!!

Anyways, I think my answer was in the sentiment of my post. That is to say I'd much rather not have a gold digger by my side. I would most certainly want my partner to want and appreciate me for who I am. Likewise I'd do the same for her and do my upmost to be the best I could be for her, in all aspects of relationship and life.

As for the rest of your points I agree, for the most part, and any argument would be pedantic or is that petty?

Last edited by Conrad; 11-22-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote