View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:24 AM   #18
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And come on, short people are NOT TOLERATED?

I understand people have your "picks" for guys or gals but let's say you really hook it up with this guy (or girl) and you cross them off because he's short or because she has small boobs - something they can't control. Next thing I expect from you is that you don't date a guy because he has a small penis.

Obesity can be fixed, but things like height, and penis sizes can't. Your standards maybe far too high for you. Don't take any offense from this ChiTown but based on the above, I think you're shallow, but I'm not asking you to change or anything. It's just a thought.

On the other hand, I don't date girls because of the rack that they have; yet this girl I talk to A LOT worries about her 36C which I assure her to be a great size - BUT she doesn't believe me!

Personality can mean a lot and as cheesy as it sounds, it's just as important as looks.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote