View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #16
Celina

Celina has initial reputation

The liquid was still oozing out of my pussy when Natasha released the cloth which tied up my wrists. I saw reddish marks around my wrists before Dimitri helped her to grab my hands and pinned those securely on the bed. She then untied my ankles and Dimitri pulled me off the bed forcing me to stand up. My petite body shivered when another drop of liquid running down my thighs toward my knees.

“She is beautiful, isn’t she?” Natasha said and sneered toward Johnson as Dimitri securely tied up my hands behind my back. I tried to struggle but my strength was not match of his. I saw Johnson’s face was badly beatened, bruises and streaks of blood. I turned my face and bit my lower lip, when Dimitri rubbed my breasts and pinched my left nipple. His hot breath was brushing the back of my neck and his wet cockhead rubbing my ass-cheeks. I couldn't stop his hand rubbing and slithering around my naked body save for the remnants of my dress.

“Bro, I wanna fuck her ass hard for what.. this bitch did on me… “ Igor said with breaking voice, which made me shivered in fear. I saw his ugly face sneered at me. Natasha walked behind Johnson and secured his hands behind his back with a handcuff before she got closer to me and sliced away completely the remnants of my dress, leaving me completely naked. My nipples were protruding hard and stiff as I struggled to release myself.

Dimitri dragged me toward the table in the room and with one blow he emptied the surface.. and pushed me toward the table and forced me to bend over. I closed my thighs and tried to kick him away but he could easily dodge my moves. I tried to turn my head and saw through the corner of my eyes that Igor was taking off his pants and let it fall on the floor. His cock was standing stiff and hard as his right hand strokes faster and faster. I struggled as hard as could but both Dimitri and Natasha pinned my body. My feet kept on trying to fence off Igor but nothing could stop him from pushing his body between my thighs and forcing them to spread wide.

I clenched my teeth and squirmed. My petite body shivered when I felt the tip of his cockhead rubbing the crack between my asscheeks. I heard him spat out and before I knew what would happen next, Igor forcefully and mercilessly pushed his fat thick…..

“AAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAkkkkHHhhHH!!” I released a long agonizing scream when his cock split open my tight ass. My hands clenched as hard as I could as if I tried to bury my nails on my palm. He pushed again and I shook my head left and right crying out trying to fight against the pain. Tears were running down my cheek when his cock get about an inch deeper.

“SttopP!!.. PLeasee!! I am ..AAaakhh!!. Begging you..!!”….

But nothing could stop his thick fat cock from entering my body deeper and deeper, until it completely impaled me. He pushed until his cock could get any deeper. All muscles around my ass tightened and tightly grip his cock.. then squeezing it uncontrollably when those muscles contracting. He pulled a bit then roughly pushing his cock back it…It was so forceful that my body jolted forward and my clits roughly grinded the edge of the table at the same time…

“Stop!.. its really hurt!” I whimpered but I could only hear his grunt when he started fucking my tight ass. The pain was so unbearable when he was pumping and fucking as rough as he could. My petite body jolted back and forth and my clits were painfully rubbed the edge whilst the tips of my sensitive nipples were rubbing the surface of the table. I could only whimpered and cried and could do nothing to stop his unleashing his lust and anger on me.

I lost counts of how many he was fucking me…it was then after few more rough fucks, he grabbed a handful of my hand and pulled back forcing my body to arch and bend. “This for what you done to me, bitch” I heard him hissed beside my ear when he slammed his cock as hard as he could and made me shrieked in pain.

He pulled his cock and continued whisper…“this is for stabbing my thigh with those piece of glass shit…” and once again slammed his cock back into my ass, and really made me screamed in pain… I felt his cock started throbbing..

“and.. this is not the end.. bitch.. fuck!” he grunted and tightened his grip on my hair and pulled back as hard as he could. I felt his body tightened followed by series of squirts….thick liquid started flooding in.. filling my ass with his filthy cum.. His tongue licked along my earlobe and made me shivered… Squirt after squirt…before he finally pulled his cock out of my ass with a soft popping sound, and released his grip on my hair.

I was lying there sobbing uncontrollably.. It was painful for me to move my thighs and liquid was oozing out running down my thighs….

But it was not the end.. Dimitri moved in between my thighs and took his chance. I shook my head and cried out… cried out begging him not to do it to me. I cried as hard as I could when he pushed his cock inside my painful ass. He completely ignored my cries and started fucking as hard and as rough as his brother. I wished that they would just kill me….

Once again, my body was rocked back and forth. I couldn't take it any more.. I couldn't.. I heard him grunting and his hot breath brushing my back skin… slam after slam… until finally his cock throbbed deep inside and emptied his cum….

I was completely wasted when Dimitri finally finished and pulled his cock off my ass. I was lying there and barely could move even after Natasha released my hands from the cloth pieces, which bound my wrists. I could barely stand up when Dimitri pulled me off the table.

My body felt on the floor and I shrieked when a sharp excruciating pain hit my nerves coming from my ass……..
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote