View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #7
Celina

Celina has initial reputation

We kept on talking for hours. The more we knew each other, the more I liked the man. Both of us had been living alone for months, and somehow it triggered the instinct to care each other. He showed no harm, and I simply felt much more comfortable having him around.

We talked until the darkness crept in the evening and the sky was darkened more by the upcoming storm. I helped him to close tightly all windows, locked all door, dimmed all lights and moved ourselves into the basement under his house. We stepped into the shower in the basement together and I let him touched my naked body under the shower, whilst the water was pouring down on our bodies. I moaned every time his fingers running gently on my skin, especially when those touched my clit and rubbed my inner thighs. I hugged him close and let my breasts pressed against his chest, and my nipples grinded between us. His cock was stiffened up and hardened as it was pressing against the smooth skin of my flat belly. It was wonderful and I liked the feeling so much. I closed my eyes and gasped when I felt his finger slid inside my pussy. He did that so gentle and nice. He let my hand running down his muscular chest down to his belly and rounded his cock, and started stroking it gently.

I opened my eyes and bit my red lip as I felt his cock twitching in my hand. I kept on stroking and my thumb rubbed his peephole. He leaned his head backward and took a deep breath, as my hand gently stroke his cock in circular motion. I raised myself until I stood on my tip toe and whispered softly in his ear.. “allow me”, and he nodded. I then lowered myself until I kneeled down in front of him. His cock was just a few inch in front of my face. He looked at me and gasped as I started opened up my mouth and licked the pee hole. I felt twitches several times inside my hand….

His cock felt so warm inside my mouth and I let it slid in and started sucking the cock head, and took it more. I heard him breathing heavily when my warm mouth sucking it. Sliding it out but keeping the cock head in, and sliding it back in whilst sucking it…caressing it with my warm tongue. Whilst my left hand was gripping the base of his cock, my right hand was teasing and playing with my clit and preparing myself. I let him grab a handful of my head and control the rhythm the way he wanted me to suck his cock. It was then his cock was throbbing inside my mouth, and he was trying to get hold of himself.

He led me to stand up, raised my right leg and put his arm under my knee. I bit my red lips as I saw him lowered his body and I felt my pussy quivering. I rounded my arm around his neck and shrieked softly as his other hand touched my clit and making circular motion on top of it. The feeling was great and I leaned forward against his shoulder and whispered.. ”Yes..yes.. please..fuck me hard..”..then I nibbled his earlobe gently. It was then I felt the top of his cock gently opening up my pussy lips and slowly sliding in. I moaned as it got deeper and deeper. The warm wall of my pussy contracting and squeezing his cock as it slid deeper. I gasped and my body jolted up as his cock got half way. I felt a sting of pain from previous assault hit my nerves from the inside of my pussy. He stopped for awhile and asked me whether I wanted him to stop. “no no..please don't stop”, I whispered and tried to fight the pain. He slightly pulled his cock and slid it back in deeper in a gentle motion until it completely disappeared..until my clit touched the his pelvis.

I felt my knees were weak as he started pumping in and out. He started fucking my pussy gently. Sometimes I still felt the sharp pain but I clenched my hands and concealed it as hard as I could. I did not want him to know and let him enjoy this for saving my life back then. Our body moved in unison under the warm shower. My nipples were getting stiffer and stiffer as they were rubbing against his chest…and it got me even higher as my clit rubbed against his pelvis every time he got his cock really deep inside me. We kept on moving and slowly adding up more speed.

Until I felt my pussy was quivering uncontrollably. “yess…yess… please don't stop don't stop….” I whispered softly beside his ear and bit gently his shoulder. The feeling got higher and higher until it completely overwhelmed my mind. The first wave hit my nerves. I shrieked and moved my hips frantically letting his cock to fuck my pussy faster. “OOoooOOoOooooHHhhHHHHhh!!!”, I moaned as all my muscles tightened, and He added more speed, until his cock exploded deep inside me. He held me tight and kept on squirting and unloading his sperm… I got my second peak only a second after that. We held each other tight until the feeling subsides and he lowered down my leg. He looked at me, smiled and kissed gently my neck, whilst I nestled in his hugs for few more seconds. I felt so relieved and satisfied.

We finished up the shower and we went to up into the bed and cuddled each other. We made love once more. I let him cum once again inside me, and I cummed hard twice in a row. I felt so happy and we kissed deeply each other before I felt asleep in his hugs…..
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote