View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 03:42 AM   #3
Celina

Celina has initial reputation

“What do you want?...Get away from me..”, I screamed and they were answering with low voices filled with hisses. Chill feeling was creeping along my back and I felt my pussy tingled. My knees were weak because of my fear. Then this big creature grabbed my both arms, gripped those tight and pulled me closer to him. Stinky pungent smell of his breath hit my nose and I gasped for more fresh air. I tried to struggle to release myself, but all my efforts were futile. He raised my petite body up slightly until I was standing tip toed in front of him and my heels were no longer touched the floor.

“AaaaaAAaaakkkHHhh!!”, I screamed as I felt as if a pair of strong clamps of steel gripped my arm. I eased my efforts to struggle. He pulled me closer until I could see his better. I saw some of his handsomeness left on his face but his eyes was filled with hatred, hunger, and….ohh..lust…. as he was looking at me. He showed his ugly grin before he opened his mouth and took out his tongue to lick my cheek. I kicked wildly and desperately pulling my arm from his grip. My body bumped onto his as my body squirmed, twisted and wriggled whilst the tip of my stilettos wildly scratching the floor. “Noo.. nOoo… don't do this to …me…bastard!!”, I screamed as I felt his tongue touched my left cheek and running up and down. It was a bit rough yet wet and warm. I felt so disgusted. But yet, I realized something under his belly… no no..was it his cock?… was growing thicker and harder as it was bumping against my pelvis. I gasped knowing that it was naked, bare and thick… and the bottom of it roughly touching my clit through thin fabric of my tiny g-string as I was struggling. By then I realized that my skirt had risen up above my hips.

“Release me … disgusting shit.. damn you....”, and my cheek had been wet with his saliva. He out of sudden lowered my petite body, released the grip on my arm and pushed me away.. made me stuttered backward on my stiletto and almost felt on the floor. But another pair of strong hands quickly caught my body and held me tight. I wriggled wildly as I knew that anything bad could happen very soon. This person pushed me back to the middle closer to the leader who was staring at me whilst rubbing his hardened cock. I felt so disgusted. I resisted as hard as I could, but the man was simply too strong for me. The other three were approaching us at the same time.

“No NooOoOO!!...Helpp!!!....AkkkhH!!”, I shrieked as one of them yanked the cotton T-shirt and ripped it open. My supple breasts bouncing up-and-down and my nipples were getting stiffer as the cold air touched those sensitive tips. My hands were frantically trying to fend of myself from them but nothing would stop them caressing my body, and my feet were using the sharp stiletto to kick them away. One kick hit one of their cocks and made one of them stammered backward. Angry roared from him mouth, and he was violently rushing back in. My right foot tried to kick him but he was ready this time…he simply dodged and grabbed my ankle and my stiletto only hit his thigh.

Within seconds, they pushed me down and pinned me flat on my back on the floor. One of them held both my wrists securely above my head whilst the other two gripped my ankles and spread my leg wide. Cold surface of the floor made me chilled and trembled. I saw the leader staring at me. I gasped and cried out as I knew that there no way for me to get away. I saw that the angry creature seemed couldn't get hold of himself and bite my inner high….

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkk hhHHH hhh!!!!!”, I squirmed and screamed painfully as series of sharp stinging pain hit my nerves. My body arched and tears were running from the corner of my eyes down through my cheeks. The pain was painfully excruciating and really unbearable. But within the next second the bite was released and I heard loud thumb sound. With my blur vision I could see that he and the leader were fighting against each other. I didn't know what was going on, but I heard the words…. No food…pretty… It seemed that their leader did not want to make me simply as their food… but for what?... what would they keep me alive for? They were fighting for a little longer before the leader threw that man away through the glass wall. That man run and disappeared in dark.

Knowing that my right foot was free, I was trying to use the stiletto to hit the one who was holding my left foot…but the leader jumped, and grabbed my ankle before it could hit his companion’s face. I closed my eyes and cringed as another shot of pain from the wound sting my nerves again…

I opened up my eyes as I feel a hand rubbed my inner thighs after my legs were spread wide. I tried to close my thighs but it was too late. The leader had already put himself between my thighs and there was no way for me get him away. With rough movement, he grabbed my tiny g-string and yanked it as hard as he could. I could hear the sound of fabric being violently torn off from me. My inner pussy tingled uncontrollably and I gasped knowing that he would fuck me with his disgusting dirty cock.

“Don't do this…please….”, I cried out….”Don't do this….”.. My pussy was not wet enough, and I did not have any passion to make love with him. Every muscles around my belly was contracting and my right stiletto scratching wildly against the floor trying to push myself up when the tip of his thick cock started touching and opening up my pussy lips…I cried and sobbed as my eyes saw he lowered himself further. My skirt was crumbled around my hips….

“AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaHh hhHHH HHHhHHH!!!!!”.. my long painful screamed and squirmed. All muscles of my body contracting as I felt excruciating pain in my tight pussy as he roughly slid his cock inside my pussy.. without warming.. without preparation… without passion… Before the pain last, he pulled his cock half out and slid it even deeper inside. Every time he pulled out, it followed with a series of rough slams until the tip reached the deepest part inside my pussy. I heard growls and grunts as he pumped himself in and out mercilessly. He didn't give me chance to breathe. My petite body rocked up and down, and my supple breasts bounced. He lowered himself and licked my nipples…left and right…with his disgusting warm and rough tongue. It made my nipples stiff and hard, but it wouldn't help to ease the pain.

As he added more speed and getting rougher and rougher, I felt the inner pussy quivered slightly and it was gripping his cock deep inside. I bit my red lips as I felt that he slammed and held the cock inside. He pushed it really deep as if he was trying to reach my womb. I felt it throb… once and he pulled it out again..

“AaAaaaaAAAaaahhHHh!...AAaaaakkkhhH!!!.... AAaaaakkhhh!!”, I shrieked every time he slammed inside and held. He squeezed my right breast so tight until his black dirty nail scratched my breast skin. It was then, I felt his cock throbbing more often. I opened my eyes and saw his motion in blur with tears filled up my eyes. “NOoooo..nooo….please..dont cumm…..please….Nnnooo…Oohhh!”, I bit my red lip hard and gasped as he pushed his cock again really deep. I had forgotten the last time I took the birth control pill. I didn't even remember that I kept any. It seemed that he didn't understand what I said. With my last strength I tried to pull myself away from him…but again I simply could not get away from this…
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote