View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #48
LustAndLuxury

LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Realm of Lies

Blackmailing is based on fear, so basically if you do not fear about anything you've done in your life, one can say that there's no way to be blackmailed.

Again, based on my experience, I'd say I prefer to have the truth out than having to submit to a low life bastard who thinks his having dirt regarding my actions. I would prefer jail time or loneliness compare to a lifetime of complete humiliation which would eventually lead me to jail or premature death in the end.

Just take a moment and think about all your dirty secrets and.. most of the time there is anything you've done that nobody as done before you... even how horrific your actions would have been. My question to secretive people is "Are you stupid enough to believe that your lies can go on forever without ever being revealed?" If you do, than good for you. However, the real trap is this : Be careful : Your desire to become an invulnerable individual will actually make you vulnerable.

Very few of us can claim to have escape from situations where you have to fend for yourself knowing that the walls are closing in on you and your only escape is to come up with bigger lies each time. Even when you think you succeeded, your natural state of consciousness will eat up at you. Of course, if you're "lucky" enough to be lacking any sorts of remorse, than you'll get out of any situations. I believe that This "malfunction" (lack of consciousness) cannot be turned on and off at will... you either don't have any from the get go or you have to work hard in order to kill it completely.

Being true to oneself is the real power. No fear, no regrets and more importantly, complete acceptance of your own actions and their consequences. Good luck !!!

I feel I might have responded too seriously. Feel free to protest.