View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 07:42 AM   #43
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If anyone translate my nick will find that blackmail fantasy are my main turn on. Plenty of them involve mother and sons. And many involves the mother subduing in order to protect her son.

Teachers having an affair with an student and then blackmailed by the same student to become the sex slave of him and his friends of the class to avoid being fired and imprisonment is also high in my ranking. Teacher teaching them in the day knowing that that same students were going to rape her later is great.

I am just thinking now that probably would be easier to blackmail a women if the menace is against someone beloved by the women rather than menaces directly against the woman. I think people would endure ordeals to protect beloved ones that would not endure to protect themselves. An I think this have twice the weight about women feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerusha View Post
I told my friend to tell the hiring manager he could do what he wanted for an hour to me if he gave my husband the job.
This made me a big hard on. But If I were the boss I would ask for a monthly pay from you. Did your husband knew the deal?

Being a business owner I have often fantasy about having sex services from the female managers of the bank offices where I operate in exchange of keeping my business with them. Mainly anal sex of course. Banks are a pain in the ass. Would be good to give them back the same medicine. I don't know in other countries but in Spain I feel that there is a increasing amount of female pretty bank office managers. Sadly my company is not so big to get this.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote