View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #58
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
maybe the other ladies could Make you eat them & piss in your face, you wouldn't like that if I had posted it would you? can you not see how a straight person would feel ?
what made you think I would have liked that - with me being straight, & if it was a joke, then how come you didn't put any smilies/icons around the message?
Oh my God, lighten UP!!! I wouldnt care if you said any of that stuff because it doesnt actually happen. Maybe you are online too much and you read these things and they become reality for you? Doggy, you need to go out, meet a nice girl, lose your virginity, maybe learn to appreciate a humorous jab. Look, I understand that you just might not have many friends, and that keeps you from maybe understanding when someone is joking or not. Did you really need a smiley or something? Did you really think I thought that would turn you on? No, if I aim to please, I always succeed.

Quote:
it just dawned on me, I now remember you posted a pic of whats his name from CHIPS tv show with "your gay" & I gave you rep saying I liked CHIPS tv show or I like "Ponch" as he was called on the show.I guess maybe the message I sent to you from that pic gave you the wrong idea, just cause I like a tv character doesn't mean I am gay even if there is a quote on the pic - I like his acting - not that pic that you posted.
Maybe I give the wrong ideas with my comments.
Absolutely not. I had no thoughts that you were anything but straight. You think too much. I guess I will have to go back and edit my post because you take things way too serious.

Quote:
Since I cannot pm you, I will say this "out in the open", but I do not feel comfortable in the board anymore.Nor do i feel happy either, since my messages / comments are taken the wrong way, this is my goodbye to the board.
I may come back - not promise to see my avatars again.
I am not gay, so I took the post you made very serious since you did NOT post nay smilies/icons nor you didn't make any point that you were joking.
This thread is " Gropes, Fondles, Caresses, Molestations" Not cumshots in the mouth.

Thats fine and thats your perogative. Honestly, its all good riddance, since your posts kind of annoy me and your avatars are rather ghastly. But I didnt pay any attention to that stuff and let all be, but you take things way too personally and are just way too damn sensitive for a man...A real man would have just retaliated....thats the response I was going for anyways...but no, you let me knock you down and that in itself is probably the most unmanly thing someone could ever do. You took that post "very seriously" because you say you arent gay....wow! Talk about defense mechanisms!!

Good riddance!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote