View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Now that's a thought, wonder what she had on underneath?

As it was the 1950's I would imagine Alice's dress ripped open and torn off to reveal a white lace trimmed fullslip perhaps. That would be ripped open all the way down the front to reveal her bra, panties,garter belt and stockings of course!

If Alice was getting ready to go out, she would have worn a girdle, but around the house it’s not likely she would wear anything that constricting. I remember seeing my grandmother put on her girdle right before leaving the house, and taking it off as soon as she got back home.

Nylons? I don’t know. Hopefully, but if it was hot and Alice was doing housework, maybe bare-legged. I don’t know if a respectable 50s housewife would go without a slip in warmer weather at home, but if she wore one, and she probably did, it was certainly white, as was Alice’s bra and panties. What kind of panties? Nylon? Somebody older than me will have to answer that. Would 1950s stockings have the seam down the back of the legs? If only The Honeymooners was shot in High Def.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote