View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #11
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dallas

One of the early original episodes actually did have a rape scene. I’ve only partially caught it once or twice a long time ago. It was about a couple of Texas rednecks that were pissed at J.R. and Ray for fucking their girlfriends or something like that. So they break into the Ewing’s house and hold the family hostage. I believe they actually took the blonde, Charlene Tilton, upstairs and raped her off camera. But the on-camera scene I liked is when they made Sue Ellen (Linda Gray) get into her bathing suit and old beauty queen sash, and sing and dance. Here is a partial synopsis I found online:

Quote:
“While Frick holds J.R. back, Allen harasses Sue Ellen…. Allen tells them what he plans to do to Sue Ellen... Allen finds a Miss Texas photo; in response, Frick grabs Sue Ellen to look for her Miss Texas bathing suit. Allen says that… he just came along for a good time… He will have his good time... Pam agrees, and agrees to be taken. Allen says that he does not want Pam; he wants Lucy. Lucy is very frightened now. Frick takes Sue Ellen to her and J.R.'s partition, then they return with Sue Ellen wearing a trenchcoat and her suit. He orders her to sing. If they do not get a show, they will put on a show of their own. J.R. jumps; Frick lets go of Sue Ellen and puts him in his place. They are going to get what they came for, even if everyone ends up dead. He returns to Sue Ellen... Sue Ellen starts singing. She cries whenever they shout at her. J.R. is horrified... Allen says that he has not gotten what he came for. He advances toward Lucy. Pam orders him to stop, and take herself instead.”
I like that Pam and Lucy are begging, “Take me!” “No, take ME!” Texan sluts.

The scriptwriter must’ve been a kinky kindred spirit, but you bet your ass if I’d been the director, the scene would have been a lot more graphic and satisfying. I wanted to see Sue Ellen forced to slowly peel off her bathing suit and do a strip tease and sing and dance naked, before getting raped in front of the whole family. And then they should have done the same with Victoria Principal (Pam), who had some delicious puffy nipple-capped tits. And dammit, put Lucy’s (Tilton) rape on camera.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DallasWinds001Charlene.jpg (16.9 KB, 622 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds002.jpg (17.8 KB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds003.jpg (10.5 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds004.jpg (11.1 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds005.jpg (9.6 KB, 625 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote