View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #7
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Andy Griffith Show.

RIP Andy.

I never had a lot of fantasies about that show because Helen Crump wasn't high on my sexy list, despite my fetish for innocent married schoolteachers. But here are a couple of script ideas in honor of Andy, because he probably wanted to shoot these:

Many of my "scripts" revolve around Helen being gangbanged in her classroom by the older (over 18) students in her school.

Howard Sprague always looked creepy to me. He seemed liked a serial rapist who would lust after the sheriff’s conservative wife and plot to deviantly rape her.

I think there was an episode where that hillbilly family, the Darlings, come into town looking for a wife for one of the boys, and they set their sights on Helen and won’t take no for an answer. In my script rewrite, they would follow through on their intention of forcefully taking her back up to their cabin up in the hills, and force her to become a bride. Then, the rest of the family would want to sample their brother’s/son’s wife, too, as long as she’s living in the same tiny cabin and dressing like something out of Lil' Abner.

There was at least one episode where Helen and Thelma Lou reluctantly go on a double date with Gomer and Goober. This would be just a slight improvement over the Darling hillbillies. In my script, Gomer and Goober get drunk and grabby, groping Andy and Barney’s girls while forcing them to dance. Ultimately they take them to the back room of their gas station and force them to give lube jobs. “Surprise, surprise, surprise!”

I hadn’t thought about this much, but the sheriff’s wife probably spent a fair amount of time at the jail. I could think of a couple of hilarious scripts where Helen gets locked into a jail cell with some desperate criminals. Or maybe just a rowdy drunken Otis. Or sort of a mixture of The Andy Griffith Show and Jackson County Jail, with Barney or Warren as the rapist deputy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith001.jpg (23.2 KB, 723 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith002.jpg (16.2 KB, 716 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith003.jpg (10.3 KB, 717 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith004.jpg (16.2 KB, 720 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith005.jpg (10.0 KB, 715 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote