View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default TV Episodes that Should Have Rape Scenes

There have been a couple of threads like this about movies, but I don’t recall seeing a general thread about TV shows. Sorry if I missed one. There are a couple of specific threads about policewomen and Star Trek characters. I’m an old codger, so I remember a lot of ancient shows, but I know a couple of shows from recent years.

Hell On Wheels

Here are some upcoming episodes in the new season, at least if I were the producer:

Dominique McElligott has teased Colm Meany too much, and he finally rapes her in his private train car. In the old West, it was probably rare for a man to be convicted of rape, especially a powerful rich one who ran the town.

Common has a thing for white women, and rapes the hell out of the hot blonde widow.

Widowed and broke and left to fend for herself, Dominique is force to take a “position” as one of the camp whores, taking on all of the rowdy train crew’s employees all night every night. Not completely unheard of in the West where jobs for women were rare.

Dominique is kidnapped by Indians. She is brutally gang raped, and eventually forced to become the squaw of one of the braves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels001.jpg (12.8 KB, 839 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels002.jpg (49.0 KB, 819 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels003.jpg (49.9 KB, 815 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels004.jpg (11.1 KB, 814 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels005.jpg (8.1 KB, 820 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote