View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:06 PM   #30
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've done three rape roleplay fantasies that have ended in my death.

First, at home, after he had all his fun with me, he made me put on my highest pair of heels, tied my hands behind my back, noose around the neck, and he put me on a stack of books then sat down with a scotch to watch.

Standing in those heels on the small surface of a book, eventually my legs got wobbly, the book stack collapsed, and well you can figure out what happened next.

Second, raped late at night while alone in the office, hung naked so the first employee coming into the office in the morning would find me.

Third, after the rape in my office, he made me call my husband and while my hubby listened, he shot me in the head.

They were roleplays. I rarely, never really, think about being snuffed. It's better to let me live with the memories, for the rest of my life having to remember when he (or they) had me.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote