Thread: For Sale.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 09:28 PM   #3
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

Hey, darling, you are very very beautiful, yeah, you are,
I have some Middle-Eastern clients with a great feal of money who'd pay a lot to add you to their stable! But first I must train you. You'll need to know how to dance to pleasure a man and how to service him afterwards. The training will be harsh, so be prepared!

Quote:
Damn, damn, damn, Oh, please, please let me down, PLEASE!!! NNNGGHGHGHNGRGNRRRHGH. I can't take it any longer, I can't. Been hung like this for as long as I care to remember. Please let my toes just touch that blessed ground, PLEASE!! My arms feel like coming out of the shoulder sockets, damn it, damn it.
Well, hello baby, only been 15 minutes, and look at ya, just look at ya. sweating like a pig, yeah. Well, baby, you are in luck, you have been sold, yeah, make my bank account happy, I appreciate, and my banker appreciates it also. Now, gonna let you down here, not too much, but just enough. And I am gonna put this vibrator up your cooch, UUUUNNGNGNNGHGHGNGNGH, Now, don't make such a damn racket, damn, you wake up the whole neighborhood. Let's tie this crotch rope in place and go on, yeah. NNNGGGHHGH, NNGNNGGHHHH. And let me stand back and just look at my creation, yeah. Looking good, looking good. Tunr it on, and let you alone, and be back in half and hour. We get ready to go then, yeah baby.

Quote:
Shit, shit, shit, what the hell am I going to do now? Somebody please help ME!! Damn, only gone a few seconds, and that damn vibrator is beginning to get to me, oh damn, shit, shit, I can't be cumming that soon! NO, NO, NO, NO!! Oh,Oh, let me die, let me die, no, no no, AAAAUUGHGHGGGUGHGHGHGHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN, NOOOO!!!! AGHGHGHGHTTRTRRRRRRHHHHHH!! KILL ME, PLEASE, KILL ME!!! I WANNA DIE!!!
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote