Thread: For Sale.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 09:23 PM   #2
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

Quote:
I am laying in bed arms tied severly behind my back, legs spread and tied to opposite posts. Gagged, breathing heavy, sweating, trying to sleep, but sleep will not come. Tossing and turning as much as I am able. Bad, bad worrisome thoughts tormenting my mind. I wish, I wish, I could get out of this, damn, damn, damn. Suns rising, end of the night, hear foot steps, door opens, a man enters, comes over
Hey, little darling, how's the night, huh,hey, have I got a good agenda cooked up for you today, yeah,, baby, yeah. But first, you gotta get me some encouragement. Now, lets remove that gag from you. Yeah, got you a drink of water, now, drink it. Either drink it, or you drink my piss, you gotta long day. Please sir, let me go, please, I am wealthy, Shut up. shut up. I did not tell you to start talking, now you gonna get some sausage for breakfast, heh. NNNGNNNGGGGNGNNGGGGHHHH, mmmmmpphhhhhpphh. That is right baby suck it, suck it. Oh,GAWD, I can't my mouth is way too small, I am a small girl, I am, my jaws are stretched to breaking, can barely breathe as it is. No, no,no, back and forth, scraping the roof of my mouth, no, no, the damn pounding into my head. damn, damn, my head is aching. Please, pleae no, before you break my jaw, no, NNNNNGGGHHHGGNGHHH AAAAAHHHH, girl, that was wonderful, it was , it was. and heh, look at your pretty little face. Has cum juice all over it. FUCK YOU, IF I EVER GET ....GGGHHHHHNGHNGNGH Girl, you need to be taught some manners, now, ya hear. Slap, slap, slap. AAARRAGGRRRRGHHHRRGHRRR!!! Now, that hurt now, didn't it, yeah, it did. And it' gonna get a lot worse, if you don't mind me. Now, rest up. In a few minutes, we gonna go into the play pen. You think that hurt? You still don't know what hurt means, baby.
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote