View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:43 AM   #11
drvenkman
Privileged Member

drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Newland11,

Alas, we must agree to disagree on this one. I too enjoy a great deal of what I’ve seen from Max Hardcore (Mr. Little). However, he often goes (went) over the line.

This seems to be an extreme example of those profit motivated actions. Jesse Jane was either the most believable actress ever to perform in any film and deserves an Academy Award, or she was in extreme emotional and physical distress. She has publicly stated that she will never work with Max again. A halt should have been called and the production stopped or reorganized within less believable guidelines. Max’s own extreme perversion or his desire for profit, undermined his common sense.

This film distressed me and genuinely upset me. Max went to jail for four years because of this film. Legally it has been judged and Max was convicted. Yet, this shows up on this board and exposes us to the scrutiny of many people that enjoy nothing more.

I would rather have this danger to our fantasies removed and get back to “Fantasy”.

With my genuine respect, but good friends must sometimes agree to disagree!

HRH

Just to comment on that point. I've seen his work in the past and all of Max Hardcore's movies made me uncomfortable a little disgusted. I like fantasies, so it takes a lot to get me to admit that. I just finished watching the clip and I have to agree with some of the points you made. She may have been following the script, although it seems unlikely to me, but in any case this typical of his disgusting style.

I think people should judge for themselves, because it's a truly controversial piece. I'm not sure it's my cup-of-tea, but my main concern is for Max's inmates who he is undoubtedly raping mercilessly as we debate this.

(sorry to make a joke, but I was getting too serious there)

I agree with your point of "better safe than sorry." Alas, it's not my place to place judgment.

Last edited by drvenkman; 09-02-2009 at 02:52 AM.