Thread: need an opinion
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:28 AM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Goddamn you make me want you. RRRRRRRRRRRRRR/

But anyway, yes there are 2 sides to every story. Fine. But when you've been around as long as I have you reailze people are who they are. That's it. They don't change much when it comes to relationships, Some people are ALWAYS attracted to those who will hurt them, They sense this... and it's like a narcotic. Genetic, whatever, it's the way it is.
So if I cheated and lied and was a nasty bitch before, I'm destined to always be like that?

Ehhh you are probably right.

Listen, I met a really good guy and things are going well thus far...but my history book says Chi-Town gets bored quickly and will move on to the next guy shortly. I dont know...my gym buddy has been looking good lately, and I'm pretty single still in my own head...
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote