Thread: need an opinion
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Why do you want to continue to consider "asshole" a friend?

Abusive?
"she lost the baby ... and he didnt give a shit about it"?

You don't need to ask about this. And it's a waste of anyone's time trying to give you advice.
Your girlfriend is messed up if she still wants a relationship with "asshole".
"Asshole" is an asshole from your own description. But you still want to consider him a friend?????

What more is there to it?
There are two sides to every story.

For example, I'm a cold-hearted, manipulative bitch that deserves to die to my ex boyfriend, and I'm sure he told his friends and family terrible stories that paint an awful picture of me. Yet to my new boyfriend, I'm the best thing to happen to him since his birth, and I'm like Mother Theresa with a smokin' hot body in the eyes of his friends ...so go figure.

By the way, just becuase someone is a terrible, unfaithful, disgusting person to their significant other does not make them a bad friend. I cannot stress that enough. My best friend who was always there for me through the worst times in my life is a terrible wife who cheated on her husband with two different guys in one night. To me, she's amazing. To him, she's a whore (that is, if he ever finds out).

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-09-2010 at 12:02 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote