Thread: need an opinion
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #1
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default need an opinion

hey guys im just trying to see if this problem that a friend is having makes any sence ...and i wuld also need some advice on the situation as well

a friend (she shall be known as person A )of mine was in a very abusive relationship with one of my other friends (he shall be known as asshole) which had lasted 3 or 4 years "give or take " and also they decided to get married so when there engagement fell apart they started seeing each other on and off for sometime and taking things slowly "as in still together" and then out of no where he says that he has a new GF (she shall be known as dyke)

and to also add person A was pregnant with (assholes) child but because of the stress with everything she lost the baby ... and he didnt give a shit about it ... even he says that he loves kids and appart from the fact that (asshole) and (dyke) both apparently hate my guts right now for reasons that i dont even no what the hell is going on so yeah

so now she (as in person A)is obviously all sad and depressed and all that and then person A tells me that she is over him and everything until tonight when (person A ) just says out of no where that she loves him and that she wants to be with him and stuff like that

what i realli want to no is what should i say to her to attempt to change her mind... she is already all sad and stuff like that and i have no idea what to do ?

also the saying bros before hoes .... what happends if all parties involved are all my bros ... how does that all work ??? ... i mean im just kinda lostt at the moment and i have no idea whats going on

or should i just stand back and just watch what will happen and be their if they need me or something along those lines aniwais

i dont no what do you guys think ???