View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've seen the same thing happen on this board a couple of times and C_R is correct. Closing the browser and re-opening clears the issue. I have seen that sort of thing happen on many other sites as well. It is usually caused by the browser dropping a thread for any number of possible reasons. The message that appears usually originates at the server host I believe. I wasn't here when the site crash that I have read about happened so we'll hope this is just a "normal" mis-connection that we all have to deal with on the internet on occasion.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote