View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 05:51 AM   #63
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babu
also last november I was more accurately raped, even though that is kinda suspect.. I was waaaay drunk and basically was going in and out of consciousness while he took me to his tent and had sex with me.. so I mean there wasn't much force, so thats always messed with me.. Im sure i said no, but I definitely didnt put up a fight.. And you know that always kinda fucks with me.. I wish he had been violent, or I had faught because then I'd know for sure it was rape.. now I still feel like it was a bad sex experience. He came in me, no condom, he was from Tijuana, I was terrified of catching STDs or even aids.. I took lots of tests and pills and luckily im perfectly fine.

phew.. i think I wrote a lot there... sorry for the long post.. and I know, seems like something that should be written on a survivor's website (which it has :P) Oh well.. just thought Id share..

Oh and boys, if you were thinking about it, don't go all easy on me in the RPs after reading this.. im a big girl, and I still have a dirty mind

That sounds like rape to me hun...I dont care even if u didnt say no, it sounds like you were too drunk to be able to consent..

im sorry about the other things that happened to...

Im glad we can share stuff here, I used to go to a survivors forum but u could never mention stuff like we mention here, i feel like i can relate to people on this forum so much..