View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 01:48 PM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It might be difficult for politicians to convince an assembly where the 'left wing spirit' was never given a single thought to invest on the public service.

As for immigration, I had a friend working as a CRS (a French police branch) and he told me he was regularly sent to Pas De Calais (northern France) to take care of immigrants trying to get inside boats going to England. I don't really understand why England is associated with the idea of a better life in those people minds. Or is your immigration mostly made of Indians to whom you gave the English nationality after you colonized India ?

We also have armies of immigrant here. I'm not against Europe, but it should have been done gradually. The immigrant arriving here from eastern countries are speaking very little French, have almost no graduation so they can't apply for jobs, can't afford the price of a small flat... they end up in suburbs... surrounded by violence drugs and misery, and the vicious circle starts....maybe we should get inspired by the American H-1B visa system. If you wanna stay in the states more than 3 months, you gotta prove to them you can do something no Americans can do. Is that too radical ? We already ask countries who want to use the Euro to prove their PIB is strong enough to make sure they don't deprecate the currency. Would it be inhumane to do the same with people ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote