View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 06:26 AM   #3
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My!CH03

An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My!

Chapter Three: Kris’ Story

Kris mind was a blur. Not far away she could almost see her daughters and their two friends being passed around between seven of the roughest men she had ever seen. They had all been led into a trap. No one knew where they really were and their cell phones were jammed and useless. Now she sat on the edge of a filthy bed, with a man young enough to be her gran… well her son (pride kicked in to avoid dealing with her age).

Kris was wearing an elegant back striped silk blouse, tight, form fitting slacks that hugged her curves and 4” high pumps. Underneath were black silk thigh his and barely there black lace bra and thong. These soft , delicate clothes would present little impediment to the horny young man who’s hands were now starting to roam over her well maintained body.

Roughly, Junior shoved her onto her back on the bed, and then flipped her over onto her belly. The thin leather belt around her waist slipped away before Kris could even object, and the lust driven strength of the 18 year old allowed him to tear her thin slacks open and off her, baring her stocking covered legs, and almost completely bare ass.

Round, smooth and soft to the touch, Junior had never felt anything like Kris’ ass and he began to softly kiss and lick it. Kris was unprepared for the sensation, and foolishly tried to get away.

SLAP

The stinging pain of Junior’s hand coming down hard on her tender ass cheeks brought tears to her eyes and a scream to her lips. Never had any man dared to treat her like this and she was NOT going to stand for it.

SLAP

Another hard hand to her ass brought a second scream of pain and more tears. Kris began to rethink her idea about telling the young man off. As he flipped her over, the idea disappeared completely.

On his knees, straddling her prone form, Junior held the largest Bowie knife Kris had ever seen. She screamed weakly in fear, as Junior began to slice away her fancy silk blouse, till nothing but a few thin strips remained. He quickly pulled those off her and threw them to the floor in a pile with the scraps that were all that remained of her stylish outfit.

Grabbing her wrist, Junior stood up on the bed and pulled her up to her knees, forcing her to kneel in front of him. She looked up briefly to see the large belt buckle the loomed just above her forehead. She knew what he wanted, but just could bring herself to believe it.

Finally, the young man broke his silence and spoke to her. If she had expected a young gentle voice, she was disappointed. Junior’s voice was as old and hard as any biker there.

“That’s right Woman. You know what I want.” Kris quickly looked up again, hoping to see young eyes with some small gleam of mercy. Instead, all she saw was the gleam of light, reflecting off the huge Bowie Knife. “Now do you job, and suck your owner’s cock!”

Her owner’s cock? It suddenly dawned on Kris that this was going to be more than just a quick rape. She started to speak, by the reflection of light off the knife made her think better of it, as she unbuckled Junior’s belt, and slowly opened his jeans. To her surprise, Junior was wearing no underwear, and his long already hard cock popped out of his jeans as soon as she opened them. That alone was shock enough, but the length and hardness of his cock caught Kris completely off guard. When she opened her mouth to say something, Junior grabbed a hand full of her hair and forced his dick into her unprepared mouth.

Kris gagged immediately and tried to back off, but Junior was already trying to push his member down her throat. She hadn’t even been able to catch her breath, and soon was woozy from the lack of air, as Junior roughly pumped his dick in and out of her mouth. Thinking quickly, Kris reached around behind Junior. She knew that trying to push him away would only result in rougher treatment. Instead, she began to massage his ass, relaxing the man with her pleasure skills, slowing the pace of his thrusting into her mouth, and allowing her to take the long member into her throat more smoothly. Soon she was moaning with pleasure just like Junior was. She moved one of her hands onto her balls and slowly, gently began to massage them as well. The more she pleasured him, the easier his grip on her hair became. Soon, she was able to back off the long cock far enough, to slide it out of her mouth, and run several long, slow licks up and down the shaft, before sliding her head underneath to lick and suck on his balls.

“Mmmm… That’s a good slut. You know what I want.” Kris quickly started licking harder on Junior’s ball sack, and started slowly working her tongue back to his ass. Suddenly it occurred to Kris that she had never been this submissive to a man before, and now some 18 year old kid was training her. She immediately started to squirm and try to escape, but Junior had already sensed what was happening, and pulled her back and forced his cock into her mouth again. Again she struggled, and resisted and choked, before calming down and returning to her calm obedient sucking of her owner’s cock.
Long minutes passed as her hands returned to Massaging Junior’s Balls. Soon she noticed his pace pick up, and the balls she was massaging start to pull up tight. The first drops of his pre-cum dripped into her throat and she almost panicked. Kris hated it when men came in her mouth. She thought they just enjoyed it too much. She hated the taste, and she knew Junior was going to insist on her swallowing it all. She began to squeal quietly, hoping to get the cock out of her mouth, praying to finish him off with a hand job; But Junior was onto her already, and his hands clamped down on her head like a vise.

“Come on slut. You’re going to suck me off. You’re going to suck your owner off, and you’re going to swallow every drop of it.” Junior was deep in the heaven of the moment, and Kris decided this was the moment to fight. She began to struggle for all she was worth. She was tempted to bite, but the sight of the Bowie knife held her back. The more she fought, the longer and harder Junior’s cock seemed to grow until finally it exploded in her mouth, wave after wave of hot cum, spraying over her teeth and tongue and down her throat; and as she struggled, Kris suddenly noticed that without even realizing it, she was swallowing. She was drinking his cum, and swallowing it down… and it tasted different somehow. The taste was sweet, hot and sticky, like warm honey, and she began to suck harder to get more. Yes, she wanted more, and she was swallowing down ever drop. Suddenly she was hungry for cum, even greedy for it. She heard Junior taunting her, asking her if she wanted more cum. Then surprisingly, she heard herself saying she wanted more, begging for more, begging for more cum. The sound of her voice begging for a man to cum in her mouth shocked her. She quickly backed off and looked around the room. Kourtney was staring at her. She’d never heard talk like that. She’d never dreamed she could. Tears filled Kris eyes as she sank back into the bed with shame, and looked around the room at what was happening.

Her beautiful daughters and their friends were all being raped.

Back on the brass bed, Kris eyes suddenly locked on to Junior again, who had just finished removing his dusty clothes and started moving towards her once more. All the submissive feeling that had come to the surface during the blowjob evaporated, as Kris tried to quickly roll over and spring to her feet to run away, but the horny young man caught her by one of her ankles and began to pull her back towards him on the bed. He pulled her onto all fours, and as his hands griped her hips, Kris could feel the thin lacy elastic of her thong being pulled and ripped away from her body, as her hips were pulled back onto his waiting cock. She screamed in pain and surprise as the long member was forced into her body. Her attempt at pulling away was punished with a hard slap to her soft round ass.

“You’re mine you old slut”, the young biker growled as he pushed his way deeper in. “You’re gonna’ do whatever I want, whenever I want.” Another hard slap to her tender ass followed his words. “Now gimme’ those tits!” His hands left her hips long enough to rip the light bra from her body, before grabbing hold of her magnificent breasts and playing with them like toys.

Lifting her ass in an attempt to please her young rapist, Kris began begging him to be gentle with her, promising all the things she would do for him, before lowering her face to the mattress and softly beginning to sob as the pace and depth of his thrusting became faster and deeper.

The sharp hard pain as Junior pinched her nipples caused Kris to scream yet again. Kris had never liked rough sex, and she had always used her lovely tits as a prize to entreat men into doing what she wanted. To have them used like this was humiliating. For all her millions in the bank, for all her high class airs, Junior was treating like a street corner hooker… or less. A hooker got paid. A hooker could at least set a few ground rules. Kris realized she was nothing but a sex slave, forced to do her owner’s wishes.

The humiliation of it all hurt more than the actual pain, as Junior pushed her down onto the bed, and rolled her onto her back. As Kris looked up at Junior, tears rolled from her eyes further smearing the mascara on her lovely face. She cried softly, as Junior grabbed her ankles and lifting them above her, spread her legs wide as he mounted her, and thrust his manhood deep inside her wet pussy. Instinctively, Kris wrapped her stocking clad legs around Junior, as he began to suck on her tits while fucking her. Her hips began to respond, and meet the push of his thrusts, taking him in deeper with each shove. Her nipples were rock hard as he bit and nibbled on them. Unexpectedly, Junior Moved up and clamped his mouth over hers forcing his tongue to invade her mouth, even as his cock invaded her cunt.

Kris responded. Passively at first, but soon her tongue was wrapping with his, as his hands squeezed and fondled her tits. The occasional sharp pinch to a nipple, would bring a spasm of pain thru Kris body, but soon those spasms were timed to match his thrusts into her body, and the pain began to meld with pleasure.

Kris was having trouble catching her breath when Junior finally removed his tongue from her mouth and began licking and nibbling on one of her ears. As Kris gasped for breath, she could hear Junior, hald whisper, half growl into her delicate ear.

“You’re going to make a fine wife for me, slut!”

Kris eyes widen in horror as she finally realized what was happening. She wasn’t just being raped. No, it was Junior’s 18th birthday, and time to take a bride. The dirty old mattress was her matrimonial bed, and this was her unwilling wedding night. Around her, the sound of her seven ‘bridesmaids’ being raped by her new owner/husbands friends filled her ears.
Kris Jenner began to fight for her life and her freedom, knowing she had already lost.

“No, no. You don’t want me for your wife. Junior I’m too old for you. I’m way to old. You want a young woman, with a soft, fertile body. You want a woman more your age, who can satisfy you, and give you babies. I’m too old for that.” Kris words poured out of her lips a mile a minute, as she began to squirm and try to wiggle her way out from under Junior… to no avail.
“No babe. That why I picked you.” Junior licked his lips as lust filled his eyes in preparation for what was coming. “I want a hot slut, I can cum in anytime I want, and not have to worry about knocking her up. You haven’t made a baby in 20 years, but you’ve still got a hot sluts body. I can rape you 5 or 6 times a day, and never have to worry about becoming a daddy. And when I’m ready… well, I’ve got 5 step daughters to choose from for breeding!” Junior laughed as the look of shock washed over Kris face. Now the full scope of the biker’s plan was revealed. They weren’t just keeping Kris, and giving her to Junior as a concubine. No, all eight women would spend the rest of their lives serving these sadistic rapists.

Junior had begun to thrust harder and faster into Kris, and by the shortness of his breaths, she knew what was about to happen, but she was finally forced to admit defeat. There was nothing she could do to stop him. 61 year old TV Star Kris Jenner was now the slave wife of a 18 year old biker, who was just about to cum inside her pussy for the first time. Her mouth hung wide open as she panted and cooed, as her owner/husband claimed her as his property, by shooting the first of many, many hot stocky loads of cum inside her trembling body.

Kris screamed with surprise. It had been years since a man came inside her so hard, she could actually feel the sperm splash against her inside. It shot like a stream from his man hose, so hard it almost hurt Kris delicate, seldom used pussy. Load after load shot inside her, As Kris heard the other bikers cheer and applaud, and the other women sob and cry, as she moaned and sighed with pleasure.

Her new husband’s load planted firmly inside her, a sweaty Kris lay back against the dirty mattress hoping to catch her breath and rest. Junior had different plans in mind.

“Oh no, no rest for you slut. Not yet. This is your wedding night. You have to satisfy your husband!”

Another cheer went up from the bikers, as Kris slowly slipped down the bed, as Junior mounted her face and stuffed his soft cock back into her waiting mouth.

Time for Round 2.

<End of Chapter Three>

Next time – Chapter Four: Kourtney gets Wrenched

Last edited by trouble-shooter; 05-26-2017 at 06:05 AM.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote